Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reason #3,476 Why I Need TNT

On Saturday, it didn't fit into my schedule to make it out for the TEAM run. It was far away, and I had to be at my friend's house at 11:15 to get on a train to Chicago for my Bachelorette party. That doesn't mean I didn't run. What it does mean is I didn't run very well.

Melissa and I met up around 8:00 for our 1 hour run. I was so distracted it's a wonder we even finished. I was thinking about what I was going to wear later that day, whether everyone would be there on time, fundraising, anything but running. I just could not focus on what I was doing, and couldn't get in to that appropriately distracted mode where the miles just fly by. I missed running with my gaggle of girls and I missed running with the team.

I can't wait to hit the pavement on Saturday...

No comments: